The question of what constitute the best calling cards India has is hard to answer. The factors which affect the good qualities of calling cards are as varied as the population of the users itself. But here are some criteria for a good calling card:
- Consistent rate – look for calling cards providers in India changes rates from time to time. This will affect your budget plans for calling cards. Additionally, it is understandable to have higher charge when calling internationally compared when you are calling locally. However, you do not have to settle for a much higher rate when there are available calling cards which have the same and consistent rate both for international and local calls.
- Fast dialing – it is bothersome enough to add certain numbers before you can make a call so the need to dial the numbers before you could reach the other line is just too much. A good calling card to India should save you from this stress.
- Zero customer service access fees – this is highly disadvantageous for users who are having problems with the service because of the service providers. So find a calling card wherein the customer service can be accessed within twenty four hours for seven days a week for free.
- Free of fraudulent minutes – there are instances when your call will suddenly cut because you have already consumed the duration of your call. This is not a problem if you really consumed it and you are not randomly charged for fake minutes. Beware of calling cards which have this bad service, they certainly cannot be one of the best calling cards India is known for.
- Lesser maintenance fees – choose a calling card which has lesser maintenance fees. This is because you will pay for nothing if you have not used those maintenance fees for certain period of time. If possible, look for calling cards with low or no maintenance fees at all.
Lesser pin numbers to be remembered – choose calling cards which have lesser numbers that are needed to be authenticated. This will take away your burden of remembering more pin numbers.
Good call quality – this is may be hard to determine if you are a new user of calling cards. However, you can try to ask other people who know a particular calling card provider with good quality of service, or check the online reviews for those calling cards. At times, you will have to undergo a trial and error process—try many calling cards then settle for what you think has the best and clear call quality.
Minimal connection fees – calling cards which can let you make a call online is the best. So find the one with minimal and cheaper connection fees. In India, Vonage calling cards provider is known to have one of the cheaper connection fees.
Now you can base the best calling cards India has through these qualities. In conclusion, calling to or from India can be convenient and enjoyable if you know the right calling cards to use and the right service providers to trust.
International calling cards have emerged as most preferable means of communication across the globe. Vacationers, students and business travelers around the world are relying more and more on these tiny cards for long distance communication. The best things is that these cards are easily available everywhere. You can buy these cards from super market, mobile stores or other local stores in your area. If you are more interested in online buying, you can find a large variety of online vendors offering international calling phone cards.
Whether you want to buy international calling phone cards from online stores or offline stores, in both cases, you will find plethora of sellers offering international calling cards with a large assortment of calling plans. Whether you buy a calling card online or offline, you have to be bit careful of calling card distributors who are illegally running their operations and also of those who do not give back the worth of the money spent by the customers. Here are few tips that must preferably be followed while buying calling cards from online or physical stores:
- It is very important to read all the terms and conditions listed on the calling cards. It will help you to get valuable information of international call rate such as surcharge fee, minute rounding etc.
- If you have any confusion regarding connection fees, surcharge fee or any other fee, make sure to call customer service number of the card provider to get detailed information.
- It is very important to understand your call per rate to make an international call. Many sellers try to attract you with lucrative international calling card rates but add a large sum of hidden fees at the time of your billing.
- Make sure to call toll free or access number of your calling card to know if you can access that number from your location. Moreover, you should always try to buy cards with local access number to enjoy more minutes of calling.
- Considering customer technical support of the service provider is very essential. It is recommended to choose only those online vendors that provide excellent 24/7 service and support to help you in all your queries and problems with your prepaid calling cards.
- If you are trying a card for the first time and are not sure about its quality, it is recommended to purchase the minimum value available.
- Make sure to buy calling cards from reliable and renowned vendors only. It gives you benefit of expecting good quality services at reasonable rice. Moreover, it will also be easy for you to approach such vendors in case you are no satisfied with the services.
Research is a key tool for finding reliable vendor. You should gather enough information about various calling cards and compare prices and features of different cards with relevance to your requirements.
Summary: Whether you buy a calling card online or offline, you have to be bit careful of calling card distributors who are illegally running their operations
It is very important to read all the terms and conditions, make sure to call customer service number of the card provider to get detailed information, provide excellent 24/7 service and support to help you in all your queries and problems with your prepaid calling cards. Research is a key tool for finding reliable vendor. You should gather enough information about various calling cards and compare prices and features of different cards with relevance to your requirements.